Thursday, June 12, 2014

The Meaning of "Being Myself"

Posted by Zhakieya Haenim at 4:44 PM
Assalamualaikum,

I once asked my friend, should I be gentle like her? Should I be soft-spoken and ladylike?

Then she answered me, just be yourself.

But now I'm in a dilemma. What exactly being myself means.

Is it means that I can do all the way I want?
But, if I just do things haughtily, it will be baaad.
What will people think of me, is it really proper?
What is my real intention? Or maybe I just want to show off?
Is it get in the way with others sensitivity?

Sigh..

There is a lot of thing to be think about when you started to become adult.

And I still don't find the meaning just yet.

Wassalam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Just Me Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei