Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Surviving a Heartbreak

Posted by Zhakieya Haenim at 8:41 PM
Assalamualaikum..

You know, I once liked a guy very much. An average looking kind-hearted guy. I liked him because he is kind.. and nice.. and I could feel the chemistry between us. Kinda cute too (ssssshhhhh..)

And then.. I was told that he is not available. It means that I can't pursue him anymore.

When I first discovered about that, I was brokenhearted to my surprise. I even unfriend him on fb, how immature of me! I was not-so-quickly recovered. It's amazing how 'love' can cause such a pain.

But hey, I am still alive!

I analysed the reason why I liked him so much. So these are the reasons (maybe) :

1) I really rarely communicate with guys, but last year I need to deal with him about some business. So, yeah. Butterfly in my stomach.

2) He is really kind and it's quite rare to find a really nice guy like that. The kind that makes you feel secure if you want him to be your partner for life. Lol

3) We just 'clique'. Or am I the only one who feels like that? 

4) I thought that the feeling was mutual ! Well, I'm just the only one who feels like that.


It's okay, que sera sera.

But wait, I have a confession to make! Actually.. I do stalked him now and then. I even used my senior's fb account to stalk him. (Senorita, please log out of your fb account everytime you use my laptop)

Yes, it's fate that keeps us apart (Ceewah). And.. and.. I think he is too good for me. I myself know my weakness, my flaws....

Time heals... but I need more time.

I hope that he can find his happiness in this dunya and hereafter.

Wassalam.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Just Me Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei